Sat, Dec 30|
Sacred Release Ceremony - Half Day Retreat December
Join Erin & Lex to intentionally let go
Time & Location
Dec 30, 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM MST
Sakala, 1660 Gilpin St, Denver, CO 80218, USA
About the Event
SPECIAL SMALL BIZ SATURDAY SALE - TIX $55 until 11/28
Do you allow yourself to release?
Throughout our life we build up emotions, stories, and traumas by living through strong experiences that we suppress rather than release. These past wounds are stored in our subconscious and in our body and we live through the lens of this pain day to day. We will continue to live through this lens until we can intentionally release these imprints left on us.
This can manifest in our life in many ways, including:
- Allowing your past to control how you think, feel, and act
- Blocking out past wounds and traumas from your memory
- Having trouble releasing stored emotions
- Reacting to situations rather than intentionally responding
- Feeling stuck on your healing journey
If you can relate, we invite you to join us for an intentional Sacred Release Ceremony where we will dive into the inner workings of you.
Together through a cacao medicine ceremony, guided meditation, Reiki, movement ritual, intentional plate breaking, and conscious breathwork, we will work to release these stored emotions and traumas.
By attending this event, you will leave feeling:
- Lighter, having released what’s been holding you back
- Refreshed and ready to move into the new year with ease
- Connected to others on this journey
- Deep love, compassion, and gratitude for yourself
-Light snacks will be provided, feel free to bring your own snacks if you need
-This event is for women only
*$55 Special Small Biz Saturday SALE until November 28.
*$65 early bird pricing until November 22.
-Sliding scale//pay what you can//trade available, please email ShatterStress@gmail.com or DM on Instagram @ShatterStress
Sacred Release Retreat 12/30$75.00+$1.88 service fee